About our practice
Counseling for kids, teens and parents:
Our practice specializes in the social, emotional, behavioral and education needs of your child/teen. We are now offering telemedicine services, which include online therapy and phone support.
We provide a full range of counseling services. Along with parent strategy work and group therapy work; all therapy approaches are evidence based, CBT, DBT, ACT and ERP integrated with games, play and art. This keeps kids engaged and accountable for building skills around:
- Emotional regulation
- Distress tolerance
- Impulse control
- Anxiety management
- Self-image improvement
- Stress reduction
- Social skills building
- Grief / Loss / Divorce / Life transitions
Parent / Adult Work:
- Parent strategies specific to your child’s unique needs.
- Collaborative feedback between therapist and parent.
- Stress / Anxiety reduction.
- Building structure and behavioral intervention plans.